Packed Meals with Portable Food Storage
Holiday season is fast approaching and it’s one of most awaited event by many, may it be children and adult. When this time comes for sure the tables are filled with abundant delicious meals and everyone has their own home-made specialties. This is also the time when we see many leftovers. But there’s a solution for this – food storage containers.
Lunch containers are really handy to have. Aside from providing portability when it comes to packed food, these food containers that keep food hot can also be used to store leftovers and easily fit on your refrigerator shelf. It helps preserve the freshness of food plus, reheating is easy since most are microwave-safe. Most are dishwasher safe, too.
Various Food Containers
Apart from packing lunch, food containers may also be used to store ingredients. Ensure freshness of rice, spices, and more by placing them in tightly sealed food keepers. Just pick those airtight food storage. These come in different sizes so you can store small and huge amounts. Also these containers can be stacked on one another when not in use to save more space. Or get disposable food container so that once it's used, you can freely trash it without worrying about the quality. Whether the whole family needs to travel to grandparents’ house for the family dinner, you are assured that your signature dish will be taste by other family members as delicious as it is first cook.
- Features: It is made from non-porous material and all of its forms are transparent. Heat resistant, microwave safe and doesn't retain any micro-organisms
- Use: This bowls are safe for use in oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Advantage: Glass is safe to use because it doesn't leach or filter any chemicals
Glass Food Storage
- Features: This food storage is commonly made from BPA free, Polypropylene, Phthalates and Vinyl chloride. It comes with variety of shapes and colors
- Use: A good set of basic food containers for everything from ham, cheese to leftovers and individual food portions
- Advantage: It's lightweight, affordable and easy to bring anywhere
Plastic Food Storage
- Features: Widely available in variety of shapes and sizes
- Use: A basic food container great to store everything leftovers
- Advantage:: This container is lighter than glass and not susceptible to damage so can bring it anywhere