- 12%More Like This₱ 20,999.00₱ 18,499.00
Nikon D3300 24.2MP with AF-P 18-55mm V...20%More Like This₱ 23,625.00₱ 18,900.00
D7200 Digital Cameras 33MP DSLR Camera...33%More Like This₱ 16,156.80₱ 10,771.20
Canon EOS 1300D 18MP with EF-S 18-55mm...12%More Like This₱ 18,000.00₱ 15,899.00
Canon EOS 1200D 18MP with 18-55mm III ...20%More Like This₱ 21,999.00₱ 17,499.00
Nikon D3400 24.2MP with AF-P DX Nikkor...13%More Like This₱ 24,999.00₱ 21,799.00
Canon EOS 100D 18MP DSLR with 18-55mm ...7%More Like This₱ 24,000.00₱ 22,300.00
Canon EOS 760D DSLR Camera with 18-135...12%More Like This₱ 51,998.00₱ 45,698.00
Canon EOS 1300D with EF-S 18-55mm f/3....12%More Like This₱ 25,800.00₱ 22,800.00
Nikon D5300 24.2MP DSLR Camera Kit 18-...19%More Like This₱ 30,999.00₱ 24,999.00
Nikon D5500 + AF-P 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G V...5%More Like This₱ 30,000.00₱ 28,500.00
Canon EOS 1300D 18MP with EF-S 18-55mm...19%More Like This₱ 21,899.00₱ 17,799.00
D2000 2.8" TFT Screen 5MP 4X Digital Z...29%More Like This₱ 10,573.00₱ 7,481.00
Nikon D5300 24.2MP with AF-P 18-55mm V...3%More Like This₱ 25,899.00₱ 24,999.00
Canon PS SX430 IS BlackMore Like This₱ 13,998.00
Canon EOS 760D Rebel T6s DSLR Camera (...25%More Like This₱ 42,160.00₱ 31,799.00
Nikon D3300 24.2 MP Camera Twin Lens K...2%More Like This₱ 28,488.90₱ 27,899.00
Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Came...21%More Like This₱ 35,000.00₱ 27,599.00
Canon EOS 6D DSLR Body 20.2 MP Full Fr...3%More Like This₱ 60,000.00₱ 58,500.00
Canon EOS 700D 18MP with18-55mm F3.5-5...15%More Like This₱ 33,000.00₱ 28,000.00
Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera with 18-105mm ...15%More Like This₱ 42,000.00₱ 35,899.00
Digital Camera Waterproof 24MP MAX 108...1%More Like This₱ 4,550.00₱ 4,490.00
Nikon D7200 24.2 MP DSLR Camera Body Only4%More Like This₱ 44,000.00₱ 42,400.00
Canon Eos 1300D with 18-55 Lens IIIMore Like This₱ 24,498.00
Nikon DSLR D3400 with 18-55MM VR Lens4%More Like This₱ 23,900.00₱ 23,000.00
Canon EOS M3 24.2 MP [Body Only]8%More Like This₱ 25,000.00₱ 22,938.00
Canon EOS 70D 20.2MP DSLR Camera w/ 18...13%More Like This₱ 50,000.00₱ 43,470.00
Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera ...More Like This₱ 25,799.00
Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm L...More Like This₱ 45,499.00
Canon EOS 1200D 18-55mm DC III Kit20%More Like This₱ 25,600.00₱ 20,500.00
Canon EOS 700D 18MP with EF-S 18-55mm ...11%More Like This₱ 30,998.00₱ 27,598.00
Nikon D5500 DSLR 24.2MP Camera with 18...More Like This₱ 35,999.00
Canon EOS 80D 24.2-Megapixel EF-S 18-5...19%More Like This₱ 69,998.00₱ 56,798.00
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6....10%More Like This₱ 28,000.00₱ 25,200.00
Samsung WB1100F 16MP 35x Optical Zoom ...More Like This₱ 19,997.00
Canon EOS 80D 24.2 Megapixel DSLR Came...4%More Like This₱ 52,000.00₱ 49,800.00
Shoot the Moments with DSLR Camera
The best way to remember moments has always been through pictures because we are living in a very photographic generation, capturing image is easier than ever before. You don’t have to wait for a long period of time before you see the image you have taken and every meaningful memory are well documented through the use of DSLR cameras. According to DSLR reviews, those who want crisp images, DSLR models are very good to begin, then explore and furthermore improve as a photographer of still subjects, events and human interest shots.
But what is Digital Single Lens Reflex camera, or let’s make it simple – what is DSLR? With assurance, many of you have heard that already, since you can see and purchase it in shopping malls and online. What are its uses? What are the difference between digital cameras and DSLR cams? The best DSLR cameras can capture the subject as precise as possible. By the help of the viewfinder or the image sensor, you can narrow and/or correct the adjustment of the camera, or let’s say there is a wider eye inside the lens but the setting of the effects is up to you.
Capture the Memories with the Perfect DSLR
DSLR camera has a lot more special features than the ordinary one, so you have to raise your budget if you are planning to reach the DSLR camera price This camera's viewfinder mechanism is totally different compared with compact camera has fixed lens. Moreover, DSLR has interchangeable lens – also, this kind of camera has a bigger sensor size. But if you prefer more professional shoot, high-definition movies, photo-controller, and fan of taking pictures in dim-light, DSLR is the perfect camera for you.
- Camera Overview: While most DSLRs are produced for professionals, Nikon makes it that their cameras can be available for all users. The brand releases affordable entry-level digital cameras that can be used by any member of the family.
- DSLR Features: The entry-level Nikon DSLR comes with 24MP CMOS sensors, that can capture high res stills at 5fps continuous shooting. The cameras can also record Full-HD capabilities at 60fps, and can be accessed by your mobile device through the Snapbrigde app.
- Available Products: The DSLRs included under the Entry Level series include the D3200, D5300, D3300, and the new D5500 models.
Entry Level DSLR
- Camera Overview: For some people, photography is a form of art. This is why they try to get high performing shooters that they can use and be proud off. The Nikon Enthusiast series fills this need by providing the necessary devices that can capture full, vivid, and inspiring images that they can show off.
- DSLR Features: Similar to the Entry Level, these DSLRs come with 24MP CMOS, but with added low-light capabilities. The cameras can also come with higher image processing capabilities, and maximized focus on detail and resolution. The cameras can record videos up to 1080p at 60fps. The DSLRs also have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Snapbridge connectivity
- Available Products: The Nikon D7200, is the brand’s newer high performance camera. Other cameras include the D650, D7000, and the classic Df DSLR.
- Camera Overview: The real business-type camera belongs to Nikon’s Professional series, built for advanced and tenured photographers in the industry. These cameras are full of all the right tools to produce the best images that you can capture.
- DSLR Features: The Nikon Professional DSLR is equipped with a 36MP CMOS, enhanced with a NIKKOR camera lens. The photos that these shooters take are very crisp, high def, and boasts balance in color and brightness. The camera can also record 4K videos at 30fps, aside from the usual 1080p at 60fps rating. The cameras is also very ergonomic in physical design.
- Available Products: The Professional line of DSLR comprises the D810A, the D4s, and the D3X cameras.