Explore The Ocean With Diving & Snorkeling Gear
There’s all sorts of interesting life forms and creatures housed under the waters, away from human territory, in a separate world. Through activities like diving and snorkeling, people are able to swim with the fishes, see aquatic animals in their natural state, and experience (even for just a few minutes) what it’s like to live under the ocean. Because the water is not the natural habitat of humans, you should be equipped with the proper equipment before taking the plunge. Diving and snorkeling gear are specially designed items which can protect you on extended exposure to the sun and sea, and keep you comfortable during prolonged periods of water submersion.
Get The Best Price for Diving and Snorkeling Equipment In The Philippines
There are different types of snorkeling and diving accessories for sale in the country. The diverse assortment of products is designed to enhance the body, and assist it in its movement through the foreign element of water. The snorkel and mask combo are essential headgear which enable users to breathe while submerged in shallow waters. The mask, designed like oversized goggles, allow you to keep your eyes open in saltwater, while a snorkel is a tube which lets you breathe through your mouth. Dive boots or fins are both must-have footwear which protect the feet while you move through the water. Pick out the right dive suit for yourself as well; choose between a wetsuit or a drysuit. Both options are made from synthetic materials, but serve different purposes and are meant for varying circumstances. There are also various types of accessories to consider, such as underwater lighting, dry bag storage, life jackets, and diving respirator. To find the best deals for these items, check out the price list of diving and snorkeling equipment available online through the country’s top internet shopping destination.
- Description: These are specially designed head gear which enable the user to see and breathe under water.
- Mask: This is a large set of goggles with an indentation to make room for the nose. It is worn over the eyes, and secured with a head strap. This is made with large rubberized frames which prevent or regulate water from entering the cavity.
- Snorkel: This is a long tube that enables the user to breathe through the mouth under water while snorkeling. The features of the object depend on the intended usage skill level.
Mask and Snorkel
- Description: These items are primarily designed to enable the user to easily navigate through the water by moving their legs.
- Dive Boots: This type of footwear resembles regular walking bots, but are slightly more snug around the ankles. It is designed to fit comfortably, and are made to provide insulation and protection.
- Fins: This form of diving footwear is worn like a slipper, and secured with a strap behind the heel. It is shaped like a large fin, and increases the swimming speed with every fin kick.
- Description: These swimming suits are made from synthetic and quick-drying materials which protect the skin while submerged under water.
- Wetsuit: This item is made from neoprene, and is designed to allow in a thin layer of water to settle over the skin to insulate the body.
- Drysuit: This kind of dive suit is slightly thicker than a wetsuit, and is meant to completely keep the body dry. Soft drysuits are commonly made from neoprene or rubatex, while shell-type suits are made with trilaminate.
- Dry Bag: It is a tubular bag with a roll-up top, spacious main compartment, and top-handle. It is designed to completely prevent water from entering and damaging the contents, and is available in different size capacities.
- Life Jacket: This is a buoyancy object that is worn like a vest. It keeps the body afloat when swimming.
- Regulator: This is a device which enables the user to breathe under water, even completely submerged and under great depths.
- Head Lamp: It is a wearable waterproof light which allows the user to see objects underwater, even under dark and deep depths.