Keep Your Cellphone Powered Up With Chargers and Batteries
The Cellphone has become an extension to every Filipino’s life. Mobile phones were initially used for communicating with family and friends, but since the boom of the modern basic phones and the higher technology smartphones, Filipinos have gone up and about with the usage, even dubbing the country the texting capital in the world. Today, cellphone manufacturers all over the world started to equip the portable device with better features that greatly improves the productivity of everyday life. However, these added features also meant more usage, and this would really drain a phone’s battery much easier. That’s why cellphone chargers and spare batteries are the ultimate essentials for every phone owner now.
Carry a Cellphone Charger Wherever You Go
Having a spare cellphone battery and charger on hand the entire day can save you the worry and hassle of having a low mobile charge. Many people can avoid the unfortunate scenario of having a low battery charge with the multiple cellphone chargers that are widely available, even on your favorite online shopping mall. Having a charger with you at all times can be life-changing in a way. You can purchase one for your car, for your home, or even when you don’t have a power socket anywhere near you. Additionally, you can also purchase a power bank, that you can use for charging on the go. But if your mobile is capable of it, you can just easily switch your battery with a spare one.
A lot of people nowadays have mobile phones, and apart from the mobile phone, many invest in handy tablet computers as well. They are best used for business, meetings as well as for school. Choose the best charger or battery for you by checking out reliable brands through the top online shopping site in the country today.
- Brands: In the country, most popular brands making batteries are Cherry Mobile, Samsung, Nokia, LG, Amuse, iPhone, ZeroLemon, and Veho
- Features: Can light up any of your phone from its large milliamps such as 1200, 2000, 3220, 9300, and 10,000mAh, meaning your gadget can stay up 30 hours or more
- Compatibility: These batteries are compatible to all phones, depending on the brand
- Brands: Samsung, Romoss, Quirky, Moblitz, Universal, Uplift, Alibaba, Nokia, Orico, and Pomgrey offer durable chargers for gadget users
- Features: Traditional chargers can power up your device for 3 to 5 hours. Milliamp hours range from 80, 150 to 800mAh
- Compatibility: Compatible with all basic phones and smartphones(depending on the brand)
- Brands: High end powerbanks come from barnds such as Apple, Pyxis, Airborne, Romoss, and Yoobao
- Features: Any gadget using powerbank will have more energy stored. With this, charging time is estimated to 2 hours for (smartphones) & 4-6 hours for (tablet)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all cellphone and smartphones (Android & Windows users)