The Tablet Case and Cover: Add More Protection
Most techies and mobile device experts may notice the multiple similarities between the smartphone and the tablet. Both are a form of portable computers, letting you access most of your online files and social media sites on the devices. Both make use of the touchscreen technology, a trend becoming more common to almost all devices. And both are quite frankly very fragile, requiring the most reliable cases and covers to protect the devices form scratches, dents, and overall breaking. Similar to the mobile phone, getting the most appropriate and compatible tablet case is essential as soon as you get your device. However, unlike the smartphone, a simple tablet case and cover can do much more than protect your portable PC.
Expand Your Tablet with a Dependable Case in the Philippines
Whether it is a protective tablet cases for Apple, or a professional-looking armor for your Galaxy tab, the mobile tablet case provides more than protective shielding to your tablet. Some flip case and covers can enhance your device’s audio by flipping and folding it a certain way, effectively creating a natural speaker that can boost your tablet’s speaker grill. Some front screen protectors can be shaped in a way most suitable to your tablet’s screen. There are also some tablet cases with keyboard capabilities that can essentially make your device into a makeshift laptop. Going forward, any type of tablet case and cover can be an appropriate device for you, provided that the cases and screen protectors you buy are compatible, and look perfect for your tablet.
- Casing types : One of the most important protectors and covers for your mobile device is the protector, needed for your tablet’s capacitive touchscreen. These cases not only provide much needed protection, but also added traction for your tablet display
- Material: Similar to screen protectors for phones, tablet protectors come in either plastic film, fingerprint-free matting, and tempered glass.
- Advantages: Tablets often vary in screen display sizes, which make a lot of the casings more incompatible. Save for the tempered glass protector, these screen protectors can be cut and shaped accordingly to your tablet’s screen.
Tablet Screen Protectors
- Casing types : This casing protects the sides and back of the tablet. The difference is that the case is more durable, to protect the larger tablet. This can also spread impact evenly without damaging the tablet. Some of the hard cases also provide a degree of water protection to the device
- Material: Smart Armors can also be made from metal, or hard polyester. Some groups also sell plastic bumper cases, yet these are rarer, sine the more durable varieties are quite popular.
- Advantages: These durable cases and armors are outfitted with a specially-shaped area, that can naturally enhance your audio’s capabilities. Some of the more high-end tablet cases also provide mini charging powerbanks, attached to them, giving you ample juice, when your tablet is running low.
Hardcase/ Smart Armor
- Casing types : Unlike the smartphone counterpart, this case is more common and widely used for tablets, protecting the tablet all around, providing the LCD screen added protection through the flip case cover.
- Material: Similar to the smartphones, majority of the durable and high-end flip cases are made from leather and durable polyester plastic. Other third party cases are made from durable polymer and hard plastic combinations
- Advantages: Some flip case covers have built-in keyboard docks for your tablets, enabling you to use them as makeshift PCs. Majority of the leather cases can also enhance your audio by folding primarily on the tablet’s speaker grill.