The Development of Car Speakers
Fun fact: Did you know that car speakers were first introduced in the 1930s? From then on, people have been enjoying so much entertainment from this invention. In the late 70s the technology started to arise to the point of the multi-speakers and amplifiers within the car have been made. Their popularity rocketed since then, and a lot of car owners seek to upgrade their car speakers to replace old, outdated ones.
Gone are the days when you are driving long distances without good audio, because car speakers have evolved greatly to satisfy your needs as well as make life comforting wherever your vehicles take you. Today, the car speakers offer not only one function. Now, people can talk with their loved ones through these speakers, or listen to lectures needed at work or at school while driving. Purchasing car speakers is challenging, for there are a lot of things you have to consider such as the cost and brand. In your favorite online shop, cost and brand are both reachable. There’s so many car speakers to choose from – both features functional and high quality.
Features to Look When Shopping Car Speakers
To get started, you should be familiar first with the common terms of speaker systems including woofers, tweeters, and crossovers. Knowing these terms will lead you into successful choice of car speakers. If you are a person who likes high frequencies of music but wants a small speakers, opting for tweeters is the thing for you! While woofer and subwoofer is the ideal car speakers to install if you enjoy listening low frequency of sound.
Since there are car speakers worth a thousand bucks, choosing the speaker should be based on how it will make your driving more enjoyable, because, unluckily, speaker systems will not raise the value of your car. It is more likely a kind of accessory that can add life to your vehicle. Meanwhile, due to the popularity of car speakers, manufacturers have realized the needs of consumers the reason why they keep on making better quality sound systems.
- Description: Component speaker system are also called separates, as the system components like woofers, tweeters and crossovers are built individually
- Features: Woofers, Crossovers and tweeters saves energy when not in use, enabling the frequencies of the car to provide a clearer and more efficient sound reproduction
- Advantage: This car speaker delivers the best quality and the most realistic sound as possible
Component Speaker System
- Description: Contrast to component, full range is an all-in-one speaker system. The different amplifiers are made together that makes them inexpensive to buy
- Features: Similar to the first one, full range is composed of woofers, crossovers and tweeters that produce sounding audio
- Advantage: Full-Range speakers are usually easy to install in cars and can produce a nice set of different sound