Fujifilm Cameras: From film to digital
Ever since its conception in 1934, Japanese brand Fujifilm has been a pioneer in photography and motion films in their native country. As the industry slowly transitioned to the digital age, the brand was among the last few companies to go digital, still holding on to the film nature of photography until getting phased out in the 2000s. Despite this bit of a setback, the company quickly got back to their feet and provided its loyal customers new ways of capturing stills, now using the modern cameras. Now while the their transition was a bit rushed, the brand still maintained their high quality output, producing the best images and HD videos using their reliable devices
Fujifilm Cameras has lots of cameras to choose from
Fujifilm’s wide range of products includes the very basic digital camera for casual use. Being manufactured in Japan, these cameras may come in different fun themes and designs. You may even get a Hello Kitty-designed shooter within the brand. The company also produces professional DSLR cameras that can shoot very high quality stills and record HD videos with its large CMOS sensor. But their more popular variant of camera is the instant cam that automatically prints out an image in seconds. Whatever type of camera you purchase, you can be assured that Fujifilm’s experienced imaging is one of the most premium worldwide.
Why choose cameras by Fujifilm Philippines?
- Fujifilm dedicated its resources solely in providing the best quality outputs you can get from a simple digicam.
- The Japanese brand’s unique line of cameras include fun designs for the younger audience
- Fujifilm’s cameras are top of the line, built with what works in every digital camera technology
- Features overview: The brand’s instant camera automatically prints the shot taken by your camera on a small photo paper.
- Instax Mini 8: This colorful brand of camera has an adjustable brightness feature that can control your camera’s shutter speed. The stills coming out are high res, printing on a 62 x 46 mm photo paper
- Instax Hello Kitty: This fun variant of the instant camera can print specially designed Hello Kitty borders along your image. The camera also comes with different Hello Kitty themed accessories.
- Instax Neo Classic: This camera pays homage to the first analog camera in design, and function. Printing speed is quite slower, but the quality is beyond high resolution.
Fujifilm Instax Instant camera
- Features overview: The brand’s midrange digi cams can be considered high-end with other brand’s standards because of the hardware and output delivered by the cameras
- Fujifilm X100S: Despite being a midrange camera, this shooter is used by business professionals in recording and capturing important events. The camera sports professional specs and expandable storage for HD images and videos
- Fujifilm X20: The brand’s most versatile camera has all the tools for a travel camera. The shooter’s 2-inch CMOS can capture fast-moving objects, with pinpoint accuracy, and can shoot a very focused image with 8x optical zoom
- Fujifilm Finepix T300: A casual camera that is designed only for shooting stills. The Finepix has proper resolution, captured using its 14MP CMOS, while you can view your pre-edited images through a 3-inch LCD.
Fujifilm Digital Camera
- Design overview: DSLR cameras are professional imaging devices for those who are in the photography and video industry. Fujifilm’s DSLRs do not just offer high resolution images, but also smaller form factors
- Fujifilm X-T1 : This camera is quite small compared to other DSLRs but the lighter design of the camera houses powerful specs, complete with 1920 x 1080 video recording at 60fps, and stills reaching up to 4896 x 3264 resolution
- FinePix HS50EXR: Fujifilm’s effective DSLR is a fast device, capable of shooting professional stills for magazines and other print material. Recording is also optimized for TV.
- Fujifilm XPro 1: This professional DSLR has all the tools to capture, edit, and reproduce all high res images. This shooter can also record 4K video content, suited for Full-HD TVs