Enhance your phone memory with a SanDisk memory card
For most of the 2000s, SanDisk has been at the forefront of data storage and memory protection for most gadgets. Their Hard disks, solid state drives, and USBs all contribute to fast and safe file transfers and effective storage of all digital media, either personal or for business. SanDisk is capable of big things, even at the smallest device possible, as seen in their SD and microSD memory cards.
microSD and SD cards provide additional storage for phones and cameras, expanding the mobile devices’ capacity to store files, and help make file transferring much easier. The memory cards are distinguished by their different capacities, due to some devices having an expansion limit. When choosing an appropriate SanDisk memory card, you should know which types, capacities, and specs that’ll be the most suitable to your gadget.
Choose the best SanDisk memory card for you
Unlike most phone and camera storage, SanDisk memory cards are color-coded to help users pick which SanDisk cards suit their mobile devices the best. Differences between storage capacity, transfer speeds, and write protection are listed on the memory cards, making the cards simpler to understand and easier to use. Just read the features of the different SanDisk cards, pick the one that’s the best for your phone and camera, and insert it in the device. Let the SanDisk memory card do the rest for your dependable file transfer, data storage, and media protection.
Why choose SanDisk cards?
- The long history of quality and reliable storage is passed on to the miniature device
- Fast write speeds, and a variety of storage capacities that suit our mobile device
- Products include camera phone SD cards, microSD for smartphones, compact flashcard for tapeless video cameras
- Memory type: This microSD card is commonly used for storage expansion of phones and tablets. These can also work with different microSDHC and microSDXC host devices.
- Technical specifications: the memory cards comes in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities, each with write speeds up to 48MB/s.
- Other features: The microSD cards read as Class 10 type storage for Full HD Video streaming on mobile devices, allowing you to stream content saved from the SD, straight to your device without lag.
SanDisk Ultra SD card
- Memory type: This somewhat larger SD card is used for storage expansion of digital cameras and handheld consoles. These also come with an adjustable write-protect switch to secure all your recorded files
- Technical specifications: All of SanDisk’s camera SD cards come in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB/64GB variants, transferring files up to 95MB/s.
- Other features: Aside from the built-in write-protect switch, the camera SD cards also come with a free 1 year downloadable RescuePro data recovery software.
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC
- Memory type: Compact Flash cards are used to store files of larger cameras and video recorders. These also boast fast write up speeds without compromising the video files
- Technical specifications: The flash cards have write speeds up to 160MB/s. These come in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB variants and are compatible with majority of CompactFlash supporting devices
- Other features: The camera storage device have Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) enabled, and a free year of downloadable RescuePRO media recovery software