Quality Breastfeeding Essentials
Breastfeeding is one of the most private and important things that a mother can do for her child. It will make her stay in the house for more hours in a matter of three to six months, it will be a sacrifice, yes, aside from the nine months of pregnancy. It is common knowledge that breast milk is still best for babies up to two years and beyond, no milk brand can claim otherwise, as there are essential vitamins and minerals in mother's milk that cannot be altered by any formula milk.
The immune system is way higher with kids who are breastfed, this is why more and more mothers are encouraged by doctors, hospitals, and other health facilities to feed their kids until they can. According to studies, there is a special connection between the mother and child while feeding, especially during the first latch, right after the mother gives birth.
Breastfeeding Products in the Philippines
Selecting the first breast feeding accessories may be quite hard for the first time mothers, but there are lots of articles, reviews, and blogs that are available in the Internet that can help them out. For those who are decided to do exclusive breastfeeding on the first few months, try to have a calcium and iron supplement to help your body produce more of these. there are available breast feeding essentials like the breast pads, nursing covers, and brassiere that are created specifically for the breastfeeding moms out there.
- Features: The bell shaped manual and electronic breast pumps are actually designed to help mothers express the milk
- Uses: These are created at first for medical purposes but are now casually used at home
- Advantages: The use of breast pumps are more intended to the mothers who cannot produce enough milk
- Features: These items should be soft and breathable so that it will not irritate the skin
- Uses: The pads are usually used by working moms who are still breastfeeding in order to prevent the extra wetness
- Advantages: These items are absorbent, so it will not stop the regular flow of milk
- Features: These items usually look like scarves that are available in different designs
- Uses: These covers can let the kid freely feed on the breast even in public
- Advantages: These are usually made out of breathable fabric to prevent uneasiness and sweating