Build, Shape, and Form: The Building Blocks Toys
Most likely than not, you have played with a building blocks set when you are a kid. This iconic and very popular toy for kids set the standard for educational and creative playing amongst toddlers and young kids. The varying colors, shapes, and designs of the building blocks also helps the young kids develop their sense of color and design, creating and building structures and robots according to the color of the blocks used. So far, the building blocks prove really essential to the development of the talents of the kids, all the while having fun playing and building the houses, robots, and cars that they can make.
Go For the Most Impressive Building Blocks Toy Sets That Your Kids Will Play With
Building blocks are iconic as they come, and the different groups that make these pieces are continuously releasing their own sets that kids would love to play with. Of course, aside from learning to build and make, part of the learning process is separating the different blocks from each other, determining which type of toy will really suit the kid’s taste in making their houses and buildings. Check out the different brands of the building blocks and see which type of creative toys your young kids would like to play with.
- Overview: The most common form of the building blocks available on the market are the colorful and small building blocks, used for building the simplest structures and buildings for young kids. These mini toys also come in different collectible sets, that you can combine to make larger buildings or a small city.
- Uses: This type of miniature building blocks are all made for kids, with the different sets all aimed for young kids. The basic small blocks, however, are subjected to a choking hazard warning, letting parents know that they should at least supervise the kids when playing with the blocks.
Small Building Blocks
- Overview:The life-sized blocks are the much larger variants of the regular blocks, with emphasis of letting your kids build larger objects. These sport similar designs and usage with the regular blocks, but on an amped up scale. These are usually the standard blocks used by artists to make sculptures of characters using building blocks.
- Uses: This type of the building block set requires minimum effort to pull off, as the controlled and supported mechanics of the smaller blocks are amped up to be more visible in this iteration. The chances of losing the pieces are also lessened due to the sizes of some of the blocks, all for the purposes of making larger blocks for kids and teens .
Life-size Building Blocks
- Overview: Several of the building blocks available today are now themed with popular media—from TV shows and cartoons, to popular movies and book characters. The different themed building blocks are also very fun to play with, especially with the young children who have good imaginations..
- Uses: The themed sets of building blocks are aimed for the young kids who are immersed to the different media they see on TV or movies. The building sets include familiar characters, cars, buildings, and other pieces reminiscent to the shows they’ve watched. Each set comes with its own unique pieces that fit well with the setting of the games your kids are playing with.