Play Your Favorite Game With Spalding Basketball Gear
Since the beginning, Spalding and basketball have been side-by-side, closely associated, and practically synonymous to each other. The brand was established by former Boston Red Stockings pitcher, a.g. Spalding, in 1876 as a sporting goods company. When the game of basketball was invented by Dr. James Naismith in 1891, the players initially used a soccer ball. Naismith tapped Spalding to develop the first basketball in 1894, and this paved the way to the long-standing relationship between the brand and the sport. The company was the first to create and sell sports balls with composite leather covers, which make them far more durable than traditional designs, but are softer to the touch. Because of its fine quality and proven performance, the Spalding basketball became the official ball of the NBA in 1983, and soon after, the official ball of the WNBA. Today, the company maintains the influence and spirit of its founder, balancing professionalism and competition, letting the past inspire the future.
Get The Best Price For Your Basketball From Spalding Philippines
The brand offers a wide range of Spalding basketball balls for sale in the country. There are different types of cater to varying forms of play and game settings. Indoor basketballs are designed for playing on hardwood courts. These are made from full-grain leather or composite covers. Outdoor basketballs are meant for playing on concrete courts and rough pavements. These are typically made out of rubber, and can be used right out of the box. Professional basketballs are specially made for training and tournaments. These are designed to meet regulated standards by the NBA and other sports governing bodies. These are made from leather or PU composite, and feel a little sticky at first so they should be broken into with practice. Check out the price list of the different types of Spalding basketball available online through the country’s top interne shop to avail of the best deals for these items.
Why choose Spalding?
- Spalding is an iconic and innovative sporting good expert.
- The brand is the leader in basketball products because of its long history with the sport.
- The company delivers different types of basketballs for various play settings and skill levels.
- Description: The brand has a wide range of indoor basketballs meant for smooth hardwood and finished playing surfaces.
- Materials: These balls are typically made from full-grain leather or composite cover.
- Types: This category is comprised of the likes of NeverFlat, Velocity In-Lay, Excel, Tack-Soft, and more.
- Description: The brand offers an extensive lineup of outdoor basketballs designed for the wear and tear of concrete and pavement.
- Materials: These basketballs are normally shaped from high-quality rubber.
- Types: This product line includes the likes of Professional Outdoor, Silver Series, Gold Series, and signed Gameball series, among others.
- Description: The brand has a great selection of premium, regulated, and certified basketballs of professional and competition use. These feel slick and heavy, so you have to “break it in” by practicing with dribbles and shots. These are typically designed for hardwood and multipurpose courts.
- Materials: These basketballs are typically made with a PU composite cover or composite leather cover.
- Types: Professional and advanced athletes can take their pick from the brand’s selection which includes the likes of Weighted trainers, TF-1000, and NeverFlat Composite basketballs.