Backpack: Every Individual's Must-Have
With every invention, its main goal is to make things easier for every individual. Bag - specifically the backpack - is the answer to make transporting and traveling easier. This type of bag is very easy to carry as it lies still on your back which makes your hands free from carrying another stuff. As backpack's use is to carry our valuables, it has to be very sturdy or else you can suffer from a bag fiasco wherein materials on your bag suddenly fall apart with all your stuff. Nobody wants that to happen so in order to avoid that, only choose the best backpack with the best materials used.
Everybody’s Bag: The Backpack
In today’s time, people - commonly students, hikers and/or travelers - use it for work and they use knapsacks because of the handiness that it brings. The weight of your things is evenly distributed on both of your shoulders unlike with handbags, sling-bags or cross-body bags where the weight is only rested on one shoulder. In addition, you can put a lot of your things in a backpack; maybe that’s why most, if not all travelers use it for traveling and hiking thus giving way to the birth of the terminologies "backpackers" and "backpacking." Whether you are a student, a traveler, or someone who just want to experience the functionality and ease of carrying your things, invest in a good backpack now.
- Material: Casual backpacks are meant to be lightweight and that is why it is commonly made with nylon, polyester and canvas
- Uses: Conveniently bring your things for school or work and this can also be used for traveling
- Features: Most backpacks have main containers with multiple pockets. They are made of very sturdy and durable material and some backpacks have laptop compartments and padded straps for comfort
- Brands: High Sierra, Winpard, Hawk, Kinetix, KHUMBMELA and more brands are now offering casual backpacks
- Material: Most camping and hiking bags are made with nylon, polyester, polytex or combination
- Uses: As the name suggests, they are very ideal for camping, hiking and backpacking
- Features: Camping and hiking bags are made of lightweight materials with more than one main compartment and multiple pockets and mesh pockets. They are also made of waterproof and sturdy material and are very durable to last you a long time.
- Brands: Get your camping and hiking bags from brands like Deuter, Rhinox, Carlsan, and Racini
Camping and Hiking
- Material: Polytex and nylon are commonly used for kid's backpack
- Uses: Backpacks can be used for school, travel or for going out. They also come in variety of adorable and kid-friendly designs to choose from.
- Features: Kids’ backpacks have a spacious main compartment with multiple interior and exterior pockets. Some have padded straps for comfort. Some backpacks are equipped with wheels and can be used as trolleys.
- Brands: More and more brands are offering kids' backpack like Winpard, Racini Kids, Deuter, and ELLE