Cool and Clean Beverages with the Proper Water Dispenser
Water coolers are home and office staples in the Philippines. They are commonly used in homes because they provide easy and convenient access to potable drinking water at an affordable price. They are used for drinking and cooking. They are also found in offices as a source of self-served refreshments for employees. They are associated with break times, and are used to many times throughout the day to create pick-me-upper beverages like coffee, tea, and juice. Water dispensers are typically large appliances that make use of electricity for the integrated heating element (used for hot water) and the cooling engine (used for cold water).
Get Your Electric Water Dispenser at Best Price
There are different types of water dispensers for sale that vary in features and functions. Top-Load models are characterized by the water container mounted on top of the machine. These are arguably the most common type found in most homes and establishments. Bottom-Load versions have the water bottle placed inside the machine’s bottom compartment. These are space-saving machines that are favored in upscale kitchens. Tabletop dispensers are small top-load models that can be placed on countertops and tables. They are equipped with the basic features of hot & cold dispensers, but have to use lighter water bottles.
When buying a water cooler for your home or office, consider a few factors to ensure you make the right purchase. First, figure out your ideal water dispenser price and stick to it. If you’re buying several machines for your office and would need to save as much as you can, freestanding plastic models might be your best bet because they are the most affordable in the range. If you’re buying for your home and want something sophisticated yet functional, you might opt for bottom-load machines. Next, consider the space that you’ll be working with. This will decide which type will suit the area best. After, think of the features you will need. Most models are integrated with hot and cold water dispensers, but others have extra features like room temperature dispensers, water purifiers, cooling compartments, mini fridges, and more. You can find the latest models of water coolers the best price from your trusted online shopping store.
- Description: These are large machines that are designed to have the water container mounted on top. These are easily distinguished by the thick ring-shaped protrusion found at the head of the device, meant to support the bottle.
- Features: Most models come with hot and cold functions that dispense using designated buttons or levers. Some offer room temperature water, and are equipped with integrated filters and sterilizers.
- Advantages: With the water bottle located on top, users can easily monitor the container. It is easy to check the level and cleanliness of the water.
Top-Load Freestanding Water Dispenser
- Description: These are rectangular dispensing machines that are meant to have the water bottle placed under the machine, inside a discreet compartment. It makes use of a tube, placed inside the container, which draws the water up to the machine.
- Features: These normally come with cold and hot water dispensers. Some upscale models are equipped with safety features, filters, and sterilizers.
- Advantages: With the bottle hidden from sight, it is a far more stylish option for kitchens. It is also a vertical space-saver, as compared to top-loading models.
Bottom-Load Freestanding Water Dispenser
- Description: These are small freestanding top-load water dispensers with a compact base design. Smaller or lighter water containers are mounted on these types to prevent them from cracking or breaking under the full weight.
- Features: These normally come with hot and cold dispensers. Some lower-priced models only offer room-temperature water.
- Advantages: These take up a lot less space that large freestanding models and can be placed on tabletops and countertops. They also consume less power to use.