Nintendo Philippines: The Pillar of Gaming’s History
Nintendo’s name has always been associated with video games, since its history pretty much shaped how we play games today day. After the crash of 1983, the brand stood alone and continued to develop systems that would revive video games into what they are now. People from different generations have had experiences with the brand, each stating how the Japanese group innovate gaming. Nintendo’s idea of making consoles and games remain consistent throughout the generations.
The quality, story, and fun factor of the games they developed are often ahead of its generations, that some titles are considered timeless by hardcore gamers out there. Super Mario and Pokémon have been developed many years ago but the impact these two have on children and adults alike is very large. As a whole, Nintendo is a giant conglomerate that has the entire gaming industry’s history at the back of its shoulders.
The Best Nintendo Games Now Available in the Philippines at Best Price
Despite Nintendo’s strong connections to the entire industry, the company’s mastery of the handheld gaming concept was still the feature most known by people. First seen with the Gameboy, the brand continued developing the right consoles to play on the go. Today, the DS, and 3DS are dominating the market of portable videogames, even incorporating their flagship titles in these portable gadgets.
Nintendo is also quite known to make games for all ages, focusing on family-oriented games that you can play with your family. The Nintendo Wii has been famous for this category, with Wii Sports taking the cake for moms and dads out there who want to play with their children. Overall, the influence of this multinational corporation is very strong, that even non-gamers would be familiar with the characters created by this brand.
Why choose Nintendo devices?
- Nintendo holds the most popular gaming titles in the world
- Their games cater to all ages and genders and are family-friendly
- Constant and free updates to their consoles and handhelds of the phone’s features
- Innovative with their technology, producing newer ways to play their classic titles
- Product overview: The Nintendo DS series is the brand’s most popular handheld console, known for its incorporation of a bottom touchpad and stylus. The DS was innovative since it was also the first device to use LED technology to enhance the visuals of the games being played there.
- SNintendo DS Lite: The DS Lite is a more connective and Internet-enabled version of the DS. The series is also impressive because of its full HD screen and more responsive touchpad
- Nintendo DSi / XL: The final release of the DS boasts size and durability. The DSi takes what works, fixes all the bugs, and puts more connectivity into the handheld console. The DSi also gives users the ability to download games online
The Nintendo DS series
- Product overview: The Nintendo 3DS incorporates what made the DS famous and enhances its graphics to include an adjustable 3D wheel. The high-end graphics of the device also allows the handheld to play games from the previous home consoles with much higher resolution and more fun gameplay.
- Nintendo 2DS: The 2DS is the brand’s attempt to make a budget console device. This gaming device uses the same engine with the 3DS without the 3D function and foldable design. This device also focuses more on Internet gaming.
- New Nintendo 3DS/3DS XL: The series’ latest and newest flagship. The New 3DS fixes all the broken features of the original 3DS and add an additional movable stick for a better player-character interaction
Nintendo 3DS series
- Nintendo DS games : The Nintendo DS games come in chip format. This gaming library include: Nintendogs, Pokemon 4th/5th generation series, New Super Mario Bros, 4/6 games in one.
- Nintendo accessories: Nintendo does not come short with reliable accessories that help you play your games better. The gaming peripherals include a 3DS AC adaptor, gaming peripherals for Wii, smart case for Nintendo DS.
- Nintendo 3DS games include: The limited, but effective library of both New and traditional 3DS consoles include Pokemon 6th generation series, New Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Kart 7.