Microsoft Philippines: The era within the uprising of technology
Aside from Bill Gates, the Microsoft Company has more things to brag about. Being the largest software maker in the world (that would probably stand for years to come) and proclaimed as one of the world’s most valuable companies, there’s nothing more to explain and elaborate about the company’s workmanship and dedication into bringing the newest and most advanced innovations of computer software. The brand is famous for their line of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office that are widely used in every people’s laptop and desktop computers. Also, besides the emergence of modern tech, the company was never left out, instead are coping with the modern demands that people and computers need today.
Extending the range: Beyond the Microsoft Office
As the company continues its dominance on its field, the brand is also successful in producing and introducing their other products on different areas, not to mention their release of the newest versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office. Microsoft is now active in areas including internet search, digital services market, mobile phones, video game industry with their very famous Xbox series. Today, this computer conglomerate is entering the field of tablet computers hard, starting with the latest launch of the models of their Microsoft Surface.
Why shop for Microsoft Softwares?
- They manufacture market-leading products worldwide.
- Their products are time-tested in terms of quality.
- They always keep their items with up-to-date revisions.
- They cater wide variety of products for different areas.
- General feature: Microsoft’s flagship feature are their operating systems. The Windows OS are the standard systems of most computers, allowing users to access programs and run software on your laptops and PCs, using a very familiar interface.
- Microsoft Windows 7: Developed in 2007, this OS is used by the majority of PC developers for their units. The operating system is optimized to run programs for work, school, and games. This is widely considered as the best computer OS in many years.
- Microsoft Windows 8: Microsoft’s latest OS, developed for devices with touch interface. The system combines the traditional Windows interface, found in earlier computers, and the modern panel design, commonly used in smartphones and tablets. The operating system is upgradeable to Windows 8.1, including the traditional start menu, among its user interfaces.
Microsoft Windows Operating System
- General feature : Microsoft’s installable software has been an important feature for almost all computers. These programs allow you to maximize your PC’s performance, and access various helpful applications.
- Microsoft Office 2013: The latest of the Microsoft Office line that gives you applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note, etc. This installable software comes in two variants: Office 2013 for Home and School, and Office 2013 for Home and Business. The program requires 3GB hard disk space, and is applicable with Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 OS.
- OneDrive Storage: Microsoft’s subscription-based cloud storage. This program allows you to store gigabytes of data in the Internet. Subscription fee can be paid annually, monthly, or daily.
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal: Online-dependent software that install apps with Office Max 1 Air, gives permission to use by the whole family, gives additional 20GB of online storage, and calls worldwide via Skype free 60 minutes per month.
Microsoft Office and Software Support
- General feature : Microsoft is no stranger to producing their own hardware. Their limited, but impressive line of devices show that this global conglomerate can compete with any competition.
- Microsoft Lumia series: The company’s flagship smartphone device, the Lumia series comes equipped with Microsoft’s signature Windows 8 OS, powered by an expansive features that allows you to use the phone like a PC.
- Microsoft Xbox series: Microsoft’s premiere gaming console and home entertainment device. The Xbox series is in its latest incarnation, the Xbox ONE. The console allows you to play their signature library of games, as well as allow you to access online-based content through the Xbox Live Internet feature.
- Microsoft Surface Pro: The brand’s tablet line. Like the Lumia, this portable device is powered by the Windows 8 OS, backed up by HD graphics and visuals, strong hardware, and large memory capacity.