Xiaomi is overtaking the competition in Asia
We Filipinos have had this negative stereotype with regards to Chinese-made products. We often see them as cheap, break easily, and are knock offs of other seasoned brands. Well, you wouldn’t put the Xiaomi phone into this set, as this China-based mobile company is starting to take Asia’s tech market by storm. Backed up by the influential tech expert, Hugo Barra, Xiaomi’s expertise in the smartphone and mobile industry will be phenomenal, despite being an up starting group
The Xiaomi phone is made to be different
When you look at the devices under Xiaomi’s arsenal, you may see how sleek and stylish are the design of the phones’ metallic body. Not only are the phones quite durable externally, but these devices also have impressive specs, all made under the Xiaomi’s comprehensive tech production. If you are a starting smartphone user, or a seasoned techie who wants to try something new, you can look into some of the affordable Xiaomi phones and try out the new features that they are offering today.
Why choose Xiaomi?
- Xiaomi’s outstanding feature in its phones is their cameras. These shoot stills at 13MP HD, and can even capture 4K videos
- The phone’s metallic unibody is quite slippery, but very durable, even when dropped.
- The MIUI also has one of the best calendar organizer apps ever made.
- Phone Overview: The Mi series is the brand’s flagship series and one of the two high-end phones. This device is the culmination of Xiaomi’s slippery and gorgeous unibody design, with the latest and most advanced smartphone specs on the market. Powerful and stylish, this affordable designer phone is what most people would love to have.
- Specs and Features: The Mi series will currently be headed by the Mi 4i mobile phone. This device runs on MIUI 6.0 based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on a 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 and 1.0GHz Cortex-A53 twin quad-core processor. The 5-inch device uses IPS capacitive LCD to stream and view 1080p Full-HD content on its display. The phone comes with 16GB non-expandable storage with 2GB RAM. The smartphone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity.
- Series Phones: The Xiaomi Mi series is made up of the Mi 3 and the Mi 4, and their accessories. Coming soon, the Mi 4i will join this latest device offering.
- Phone Overview: The other high-end series of smartphones, the Redmi focuses more on hard-hitting specs and capabilities the brand has on their devices. These also boast a proper degree of quality design, appropriate for a high-class device.
- Specs and Features: The Redmi series use the latest MIUI OS based on the Android KitKat on a standard 1.2GHz quad-core processor. The 4.7-inch phone can play Full-HD resolution content on its IPS Capacitive LCD touchscreen display, saved on its expandable 16GB storage, with 2GB RAM.
- Phones: The Xiaomi Redmi 1S and the Redmis 2 are the phones that make up the current Redmi line-up.
Xiaomi Redmi series
- Tablet Overview: The brand’s first attempt of making a high-end tablet. The Mi Pad takes all the design aspects of the Mi Phones to create a very interesting, powerful, and very dependable tablet for work.
- Specs and Features: The Mi Pad runs MIUI 6.0, based on the Android KitKat OS on a 2.2GHz quad-core processor. This 8-inch device uses a 7.9-inch IPS Capacitive Full-HD LCD touchscreen to view out 1080p quality videos and games. The device also has ample storage, with 16GB internal memory, expandable via microSD, with 2GB RAM. The device also has connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, and USB-OTG
- Tablets: The Mi Pad is the first of the possible long line of tablets created by this Chinese. The Mi Pad is now available in most online stores and electronics centers region-wide.