LS2: Maximize Motorcycle Protection
Whenever it comes to the motorcycle, it has always been important to have the most durable and very dependable protective gear that you can wear. The suits are very available anywhere, but when it comes to helmets, you should try to get the best. LS2 is one of the leading manufacturers of professional and non-professional motorcycle helmets, aimed specifically for protecting the riders. The brand overall sports durability, using the tried and tested materials used for riding, and upping the ante further to provide not just the protection, but overall safety that can happen even on the safest roads. By far, the LS2 has the most complete inventory of different types of helmets available.
LS2 Philippines For Reliable Motorcycle Helmets
Now, you might be thinking about the different types of helmets for riding, asking “what is the difference?” Well, the difference between helmets depends on the user and type of bike being ridden on. There are helmets designed for professional riders. There are helmets for motocross riders. There are also casual helmets for daily commute, and a helmet for passengers. All the aforementioned types are covered by the LS2, giving you more variety to choose the most effective headgear you can wear when riding against the wind. If you are looking for the most conventional and protective headgear, you wouldn’t go wrong with the proper LS2 helmet.
Why choose LS2 Phlippines?
- The group is a leader in making and selling the most valuable helmets for motorcycle use.
- The headgears that the group make passes every strength test needed for the motorcycle helmet.
- The group makes different helmets for different purposes.
- Overview: The Road series is the brand’s professional line of durable helmets, most often sold to racing bikers and other high-end motorcyclists. This type of helmet is very dependable, especially if you are travelling faster than any vehicle.
- Features: The composite material for the base shell of the helmet passes to ECE 22.05 certification of durability. Its visor has a quick release system for turning up, while it’s glass contains anti-UV rays for convenient use. The helmet also comes with open-air breathable cover for comfort.
- Available products : The Road series comprises the Arrow C, the Arrow R, the CR1, CT2, and the FT2 helmets.
LS2 Road Series
- Overview: The Urban series is the brand’s mass-produced model, all used for commercial and casual use. This helmet series is also known for having a version for both rider and passenger.
- Features: Similar to the Road helmets, the Urban series also passes ECE 22.05 certification of durability. The helmet comes with a solid scratch resistant visor that can also reflect UV rays and glare. This also comes with the more comfortable and cools inner lining, which prevents heating from the inside
- Available products : The Urban series is divided under the Downtown, and Commuter sub-series, differentiating the rider’s helmet to the commuter’s.
LS2 Urban Series
- Overview: The MX stands for Motocross, as this helmet series proves to be reliable for the rugged and rough atmosphere of the dirt-road. The MX series is also made in accordance to the professional colors of each motocross team under the brand’s partnership.
- Features: The MX helmets also passes ECE 22.05 certification of durability, using fiberglass as added composite for much more durability. This helmet is also visor-less, instead providing the smart goggles that will protect your eyes from dirt, glare, UV rays, and anything that will hinder you from finishing the race.
- Available products : The MX series comes in the MX456 and the MX433 rider helmets.