Google Nexus: Electronic Device that Introduces the New Generation
You got to hand it to Google. This iconic search engine company has already gone out of its way, producing software and operating systems that most electronic devices run on today. They’ve successfully transitioned from a company that exists on the Internet into a full-blown conglomerate, producing and manufacturing devices and programs we now use today. One of their trademarked and hard-hitting technologies produced is the Google Nexus device.
The Google Nexus is a series of smartphones and tablets that are managed by Google, and developed with the partnership of several companies that use the Android OS on their phones. The reason for the development of these devices is to introduce the latest Android OS for the consumers. Whenever the company makes an upgrade of the Android OS, the Nexus device is always the first to be produced and equipped with the system. This essentially makes these devices the top phone for each generation.
The Google Nexus: Experience Brand New Technology
The Google Nexus device serves one purpose, to successfully market the latest Android OS to people. In order to accomplish this, the devices under this series are always top-notch; high tech, durable, and equipped with the highest and latest specs. The brand achieves this through partnership with other known companies, using both the groups’ resources to release a mobile device that will carry Android to the next generation. If you want the latest phone with all the best features at hand, you can very well trust the first phone, made by the original maker of the OS– the Google Nexus.
Why Choose Google Nexus Model?
- One of the most advanced phones produced each time the Android OS is released.
- The phones are beautiful in design, and has the best specs
- Google’s partnership with known electronics companies assure that the devices are top of the line.
- Operating System: The Google Nexus revives as a tablet through this Android 5.0 Lollipop full feature device.
- Display Screen: The Nexus Tablet measures 8.9-inches diagonal screen on an IPS QHD, 1536 x 2048 touchscreen display.
- Processor : The Nexus 9 runs on a 2.3GHz dual-core gaming processor.
- Memory: The tablet comes in two variants, the Wi-Fi and LTE version. The Wi-Fi comes in 16GB capacity storage while the LTE comes with 32GB. Both use 2GB RAM.
HTC Google Nexus 9 Tablet
- Operating System : Motorola partners with Google to bring you this Android 5.0 Lollipop premium device.
- Display Screen: This roughly 6-inch device uses an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution.
- Processor: Keeping up with the consistency of fast clocking processors, this device is equipped with a 2.7GHz quad-core Krait 450 processor.
- Internal Memory: The Nexus 6 uses 32GB non-expandable storage, with 2GB RAM
Motorola Google Nexus 6
- Operating System: LG’s production of the powerful Nexus 5 solidifies the brand as a legitimate maker of devices. This phone runs Android OS, v4.4 KitKat, upgradable to v4.4.2 KitKat
- Display Screen: The phone measures 5.0 inches, full capacitive touchscreen display with a 1080p True HD display resolution.
- Processor: The mobile device runs on a 2.3GHz quad-core processor.
- Internal Memory: The Google Nexus comes with a 16GB/32GB internal storage, none-expandable, with 2GB RAM