Fujifilm Holdings Corporation is a multinational photography and imaging company in Japan. The company was established as Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. in 1934. The company started out as manufacturer of photographic films, motion-picture films and X-ray films, the company eventually expanded to producing equipment for imaging, medical and cosmetics markets. Through the continuous developments in technology, Fujifilm began to innovate and create products that would compete in the digital market. The company now manufactures cameras, lenses, photographic film, x-ray film, and medical imaging equipment.
Fujifilm's Value for Innovation
Staying true to their company slogan “Value from Innovation”, Fujifilm continues to innovate and create products, equipment and services that would cater to both business and lifestyle. Though the company offers a lot of products and equipment in varying markets, the brand is recognized for their cameras, lenses, and photographic films.
They started out producing film and film cameras, through time the company started to produce digital cameras (point & shoot and DLSR), they also have a series of instant camera. So whether you’re a photography rookie or a professional, whether you like film, instant or digital, there is a Fujifilm camera for you.
Why Choose Fujifilm?
- Fujifilm delivers quality products and equipment.
- The brand is recognized globally.
- Fujifilm continues to create innovative products and equipment.
- There are a lot of products to choose from.
- Camera Overview: The brand’s instant camera series that automatically prints the shot taken by your camera. This compact and fun camera has a small photo paper stash, built in for printing out pictures.
- Specs and Features: The Instax comes with an instant film system, allowing you to get a hard cop once the shot is taken. The photo is printed on a 62 x 46mm paper. The camera also has auto LED flash, and exposure control. The camera runs using two AA alkaline batteries and can store up to 10 pages of photo paper.
- Available Cameras: This colorful brand of camera comes in the Instax Mini 8, Instax Hello Kitty , and Instax Neo Classic cameras
- Camera Overview: The brand’s midrange digital cameras can be considered high-end compared to other brand’s because of the hardware and output delivered by the cameras
- Specs and FeaturesThe Fujifilm digicams come with a 16MP CMOS that can capture 4896 x 3264px at a 3 x 2-inch ratio. These cameras can also record videos at 1080p at 60fps with stereo audio recording. The cameras can connect via USB and stores files using SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Available Cameras: Some of the brand’s trademarked cameras include the Fujifilm X100S, the Fujifilm X20, and the Fujifilm Finepix T300
Fujifilm Digital Camera
- Camera Overview: The brand’s DSLR cameras are strictly for professional imaging devices for those who are in the photography and video industry. Fujifilm’s DSLRs do not just offer high resolution images, but also smaller design and form factors, all while maximizing the camera lenses
- Specs and FeaturesSimilar to the digital cameras, the DSLRs also use 16MP CMOS, enhanced through the number of large camera lenses. The camera can shoot up to 4896 x 2760px at 16 x 9-inch ratio with an auto image stabilizing feature. The DSLR can also record movies 1920 x 1080 at 60fps ratio, with time-lapse capability. The cameras make use of SD cards to store data up to 8GB.
- : Fujifilm’s effective DSLR comprises a number of units, including the FinePix HS50EXR , the Fujifilm X-T1, and Fujifilm XPro