The Elephone: An Annual Flagship is on the Move
Technology is updating each day and this has been the trend ever since the first mobile devices were made. Each year, hundreds of phones are created, with one being better in terms of specs and features compared to the others. While some groups still try to deny this, Elephone embraces the advancements in the field, offering their audiences the most impressive device that they can make each year. The concept of the annual flagship proves wondrous as the previous iterations of their high-end devices are still relevant in their own sense, and this indicates which device they should buy when the time is right. Today, the latest of the phones that the group considers flagships are the Elephone devices.
Elephone: The Phone of the Brand in the Philippines
Elephone’s prowess in producing the most comprehensive phones in the world is proven when this group was named as a suitable OEM for other local and international distributors. But one of the more impressive feats that the group has done is that they can produce a huge number of devices, on top of their OEM products, all the while developing the new technologies to be added to their next flagship. The research and development of their newest devices show what makes the group one of the go to brands to get in the country. If you are looking for the proper smartphone in the Philippines, look for the name Elephone in the logo, available at the country’s top online shopping site in the country today.
Why choose Elephone?
- The Chinese group makes accessible and dependable high-end devices for every person.
- The brand showcases a lot of resources with their continuous production of mobile devices.
- The group has a variety of products to choose from even through the different generations.
- Overview: The P stands for Premium. This is the brand’s largest and most comprehensive series, having their flagship updated every year. The current phone under the series is the P9000
- Operating System: The P9000 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a 2.0GHz octa-core processor.
- Display: The annual flagship device comes with a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD that boasts a 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Storage: This device comes with a 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 4GB RAM.
Elephone P series
- Overview: Equally impressive as the brand’s flagship series is the S series of high-end devices on a budget. This other high-end device is more suited for professional and business use. The latest in this line is the S3
- Operating System: The S2 device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a 1.3GHz octa-core processor.
- Display: The annual flagship device comes with a 5.2-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with a 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Storage: This device comes with a 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.
Elephone S series
- Overview: The Elephone G series encompasses the brand’s mid-tier and entry-level devices, all made for customers who’d need an accessible smartphone immediately. The most popular of the brand is the Elephone G7.
- Operating System: The S2 device runs stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat on a 1.4GHz octa-core processor.
- Display: The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with a 720 x 1280 HD resolution.
- Storage: This device comes with a 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 1GB RAM.