5 months ago
1. CREAKING SOUND at the back (like other users mentioned). Siguro di maayos yung fit ng back cover.
2. SOBRANG HINA NG SPEAKERS. Kailangan mo talaga ng external na speakers or headsets para marinig mo ng maayos yung sound.
3. SMALL INTERNAL STORAGE. It is not enough (especially kung may mga kailangan kang i-install na nangangailangan ng malaking space. Pati windows, hindi ma-update dahil kulang yung internal storage) Possible solution - bigger external drives/cards.
4. Matagal nga sya malowbatt, pero SOBRANG TAGAL din nya MAG-CHARGE.
5. Cam is not good. Pero expected na naman yun. No big deal for this. Minor lang ito.
6. Screen Protector is a must. Madaling magasgas yung screen. At nakakagasgas ng screen yung keyboard.
7. When it comes to functionality and price, ok sya, thumbs up.
8. Thumbs up din sa USB 3 at keyboard.
(Ito na lang muna sa ngayon. Update na lang kapag may iba pa akong napansin.)
Honest Review for students
5 months ago
Askia Keegan Sager
First of all LAFTRIP YUNG DELIVERY GUY NG LAZADA AKALA KO MERALCO KAYA DI KO PINANSIN, but lets get to the Tab.
10 THINGS I'VE NOTICED
1.Nag Boboot loop siya "LAGI' as in lagi kailangan pa ihold ng 10secs para i open ulet
2.Maganda Yung keyboard niya
4.Pang Programming (oo pwede dreamweaver or Dev CC, Photoshop di nag lalag)
5.Mahina yung Sounds sa windows os
6.Puwede mag LOL or DOTA 2 pero may konteng lag pero maganda naman di noticable yung fps drop
7.WAG NIYO NA GAMITIN YUNG ANDROID OS (Chances na baka maboot loop at ma stuck lang sa black screen at pang nangyari yon mahirap ayusin)
8.i can hear creaky sounds coming from the back part
9.Di madali ma ubos yung battery 3 days ko nang gamit haha)
10.CAMERA, Di masyadong malinaw as in hindi talaga.
I highly suggest this for Programmers and Web Developers at STUDENTS in particular kasi di siya madali malowbatt at pwede pang i hand carry.
Note: kung bibili ka nito wag masyado mag expect. At wag masyado mag render ng video Gamit Sony vegas pro baka masunog ram at video card (optional)
Good for students kung may thesis kayong ginagawa.
Great budget laptop tablet!
2 months ago
The product came to me three days after I ordered. I live in Manila and it was delivered by LAX since this is fulfilled by Lazada. The tablet looks nice and sturdy, despite its plastic casing. The texture is all matte. The OS functions well and it's quite fast due to the quick processor and 2GB of RAM. The dual boot works well. The memory is 32GB though so you need at most 64GB of SD card. The keyboard is a bit of a disappointment though. The good thing is that it's thin but the leather case looks a bit cheap. The written symbols are also confusing since it's not for American International standard of keyboard. I wish the keyboard could be a standalone and can support the tablet by itself, but here you have to fold the stand to place your tablet. The keys are so compact that typing can be quite difficult if you have big hands, and the mousepad does a subpar job of controlling the cursor because it lags and it's very slow. But the thing is it's very cheap so you get what you pay for. It's good for getting things done like projects and schoolworks, and for casual gaming as well. All-in-all I enjoy using this and I hope you do as well. Thank you Cherry Mobile and Lazada for offering a good quality tablet at a low-cost price!!!
6 months ago
The delivery time was top notch. Got it the next day, even though it was supposed to arrive 2 days after the order.
The unit was pretty basic. Basic specs with poor quality build. You'll be able to hear the plastic creak if you bend it a little while holding it. Good that it has a full sized USB port though. Screen resolution was decent, but brightness could have been better. Speakers are almost inaudible. Camera is fine - good enough for video calls (on the premise that you dont use your laptop for selfies). CPU is fast enough to smoothly handle microsoft office and web browsing. Gaming might be bad - tried MC5 from the store and it was quite laggy. Tried LoL and got a decent 30 fps with lowest settings and sound off. Though after a few mins, you'll be warned about low ram. Ram was around 50% at boot - but I guess windows 10 is too taxing for anything with less than 4GB of ram.
Android was plain stock with no bloat. Very fast and smooth. Have yet to try games on android though.
Battery was incredibly impressive. Gaming could probably go for 6 hours, browsing and other stuff for a whole day maybe. Just to illustrate - I got it at 85% battery, used it for 4 hours and down to 57%. Downloaded a huge file and left it open while I slept (disabled sleed and screen off) - woke up 6 hours later and battery was still around 20+ percent.
All in all, you get waaaaaaaaaaay more than what you pay for. Amazing how you can get it for only 5k+
6 months ago
Fast Intel Atom x5-8300 (Lazada has it wrong, so you get HEVC hardware decoding support)
Good battery life
Slow SD card reader. (Mine only achieves reads of 11 MB/s and writes of 4-5 MB/s) UHS class 10 sd card.
No HDD on keyboard
Plastic device with creaks when holding some parts of the device
Different charger and not micro usb (You can charge from the micro usb port though)
Slow charging even with 2A 5V micro usb. Charger provided says 3A 5V, but it doesn't seem to give 3A.
Great if you have a good unit.
1 month ago
Upgrade to windows anniversary update (add a microSD first).
To minimize Graphics Glitches, and Smoother better performance.
For the price I'll say it's worth it for no/low budget people and students.
Very capable productivity/media device. Basic programming/webdev/it works.
Light gaming is possible. Good build quality and feel. Doesn't get that hot.
Then here are some Bad Side to lower the cost down. Keyboard is fair and usable but only on flat surface,mine was a little harder to connect but it's ok. Screen, resolution and clarity is good, but the glass protecting it is useless, day1 screen protector is a must. Sound is tiny, expected for low cost tablet. Some creaky build sounds at the back too, it's kind of silent though. Fat rubber stylus is ok, Slim pointed stylus for graphics use is not good coz screen is not laminated and the gap hurts accuracy... but fat stylus, you wont notice.
Overall it's good for the price, you'll get more than what you paid for.
You get what you expect for low budget, it's good, not great not excellent, but more.
I had to return my unit coz i got some damaged screen, but my other 8 friends who have this have them nice and good for months now, recommended vs 10-12k branded laptops for students. Cherry got a 1yr warranty so yeah. Feels durable overall aside from the glass, does not feel cheap when you hold it. my friend taught it was expensive
Great product for a Dual OS tab but..
2 months ago
The product was great with this price but it needs more storage. The windows update eats most of the remaining space on the disc, i need to return mine for replacement because i cannot remove or uninstall the program i installed on the expansion card which is a 64GB every program i installed has error when removing them. When reseting it ends up on boot loop and theres no way for me to re-install windows.
5 months ago
Excellent bang for the buck mini laptop. Performance is stellar.
7 months ago
Compatible with my usb intraoral camera.Clear pictures and user friendly.Not into computers but this makes easier for me to use.
Amazing value for the price!
7 months ago
Amazingly good value large-screen Windows 10 and Android tablet for the price of a basic Android phone with a small screen. It works great for things you would do on a netbook. Very lightweight, and I love the included cover that folds up into a stand.
Things I wish it had:
1. Slightly more RAM: 4GB would have been the sweet spot for multitasking in for a 64-bit Windows OS. Apps crash sometimes, presumably, due to running out of memory. The display crashes sometimes, too, even when just browsing, since Intel graphics also use up system RAM. If you install Windows 10's recent Anniversary Update, the RAM requirements are increased. I did the update, however, and it still performs about the same as it did before the update.
2. More internal storage (or at least support for expandable storage above 32GB): It's 32GB on paper, but of course it's split between Windows 10 and Android installations, and both take up some of that space. For Windows, 20GB is allocated but the OS uses 9GB from the start, leaving you with 11GB. Android has far less than the 12GB you'd imagine it'd be left with. Expandable storage can only add another 32GB for a total of 64GB.
3. Related to #2, maybe Cherry Mobile can make a similar product that even ditches Android completely and make it purely a Windows 10 hybrid laptop-tablet that can use up all that storage. I find that Windows 10 has everything I need for a tablet, anyway, so I never switch to the Android part of it anymore.
4. Not a fan of the keyboard/trackpad that's integrated into the foldable cover. The trackpad feeds random input sometimes even if it isn't being used, so most of the time I disable it and use the touchscreen or a wireless mouse instead.
If Cubix Morph had those things, it would be the perfect budget work tablet/laptop. This last point isn't a negative, but after a while, I decided to ditch the cover/keyboard completely and use a separate tablet stand and bluetooth keyboard, because it wasn't comfortable typing with the keyboards understandably compact layout. Regardless, this product exceeded my expectations, considering the very low price. Overall, I'm very satisfied, and I highly recommend this!