Lazada Philippines Cancellation Policy
We may cancel a purchase if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
We will usually refund any money received from the original mode of payment that you used.
Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Team by calling us at (02) 795-8900. No cancellation fees apply but you have to shoulder the shipping fee. Once an order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the company according to guidelines provided by the costumer care department (Please call the above stated number or refer to your return-slip provided in your received parcel).
We warrant that:
- The Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered.
- The Product will conform to the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, color, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
- You specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective.
- You providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable purchase and we find that the Product has:
- Been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions.
- Been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair.
- Been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product.
- Deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.