Local Supplier Warranty
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Up to 24 months, as low as
₱ 252.36 per month.
Change of mind not applicable
Product details of Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
The C-1 is a cardioid condenser microphone designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They're the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. They are capable of capturing much more detail than dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is that they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the C-1?
The C-1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its cardioid (heart-shaped) pattern, the C-1 microphone picks up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of
But That's Not All...
The C-1 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, die-cast body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its rugged foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a swivel stand mount so it can be affixed to your studio's mic stands.
This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible C-1 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
Specifications of Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Microphone holder
- Plastic Case
||In-Tune Pro Music Center-C-1
|Size (L x W x H cm)
||13 x 8.5 x 30.5
||0.77 kg, 1.7 lb
||Local Supplier Warranty
Questions About This Product
to ask question to the seller.
to ask the seller now and answer will posted here.
Questions and answers from In-Tune Pro Music Center
Answers from other sellers